Incoterms 2020 Training
In cooperation with our colleagues at the Greater Sudbury Chamber. Please click here for more information and to register.
Are you an exporter or importer? Do you have international supply chains? Do you engage in international trade contracts? Then you need to learn about Incoterms® 2020.
The Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to bring you training on the newly released Incoterms® 2020. Updated every 10 years, Incoterms® are developed by the International Chamber of Commerce to act as a common set of rules between exporters and importers in the course of international trade in goods. Not using the appropriate Incoterms® greatly affects a company’s bottom line.
For this reason, the chamber has partnered with FITT to help Greater Sudbury’s businesses get up to speed on these new rules with a locally-hosted training session on December 6, 2019. The training course is designed to help exporters, importers, sales staff, contract experts, shipping and receiving personnel, trade finance specialists, trade compliance managers, and other supply-chain professionals gain an understanding of the latest edition of the Incoterms® rules (which come into effect on January 1, 2020).
Companies and professionals attending the session will be able to:
- Understand how to properly incorporate Incoterms® 2020 into pro forma invoices and sales contracts
- Identify corporate sales strategies that lower risks and costs
- Identify the correct Incoterms® 2020 rule for specific transactions
- Determine the obligations, risks, and costs for both sellers and buyers
- Avoid common errors when using Incoterms® 2020
- Use Incoterms® 2020 to the company’s advantage
WHEN: December 6, 2019
TIME: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
LOCATION: Bryston’s On the Park